I know it’s valentine Day and half of you are probably having a great time with that special someone & I’m honestly not trying to ruin the lovely day,
But coming from someone who is single, I wasn’t really sure what to write about today.
& although I’ve just finished watching ‘Pride and Prejudice’ for the second time in my life and I’m feeling all lovely and romantic (By myself), I’ve had this playlist saved for a little while now and I don’t really know when the perfect time is to post it.
So I thought “Sod it”
So here is my ‘Breakup/healing Playlist’, dedicated to all the singletons out there.
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- Jamie Lawson – Someone for everyone
- Maroon 5 – She will be loved
- The Weeknd – What you need
- The All-American Rejects – Gives you hell (Highly request this one)
- The Kooks – Naïve
- Oh Wonder – Landslide
- Beyoncé – Best thing I never had
- Lil Wayne – How to love
- Justin Bieber – I would
- Ashley Tisdale – It’s alright, it’s ok (I know this is old, but it helps so much)
- Nicki Minaj – Feeling Myself
- Chris Brown – Zero
- Hozier – Someone new
- Oh Wonder – Heart hope
- Troye Sivan – Lost boy
Some of the songs on here helped me through one of the several shitty parts of my life.
And that’s so cool.
Music is therapy.
Hope you’re having a good day