Last week, I went to the gym…
For the first time ever, I went to a proper gym with determination and motivation. My Dad finally dragged me along and we spent an hour on different equipment like the rowing machine, floor work and weights.
I absolutely died.
When we left, my legs gave way and I nearly fell down the stairs. Brilliant.
BUT I did prepare, music-wise.
Music gets me motivated, no matter what the genre. I simply HAD to create a quick workout playlist to listen to whilst I sweat my soul out my you-know-what. Some of these songs are old, yes I know, but it’s my personal playlist which suits my liking!
- Feeling Myself – Nicki Minaj Feat. Beyoncé
- Loyal – Chris Brown
- Rewind – Craig David
- Work – Rihanna Feat. Drake
- One Dance – Drake
- Rest of my life – Ludacris Feat Usher
- Come Down (Jack Wins Remix) – WSTRN
- Let me love you – DJ Snake Feat. Justin Bieber
- Dude (Looks like a lady) – Aerosmith
- Walk this way – Aerosmith
- Let’s get it started – The Black Eyed Peas
- Don’t wake me up – Chris Brown
- As your friend – Afrojack Feat. Chris Brown
- Ayo – Chris Brown & Tyga
- Bassline – Chris Brown
- Forever – Chris Brown
- Been You – Justin Bieber
- Company – Justin Bieber
- Look at me now – Chris Brown
- Turn up the music – Chris Brown
- Speed Demon – Michael Jackson
Quite a bit of Breezy, I must say, but his music is so upbeat and drives me to push myself when at the gym.
What are some of your workout songs?