Not long after publishing my first post of 2017, I received a notification on WordPress. It was from a girl named Charlotte (check her out here!>> https://musicandmadnessblog.wordpress.com/) She had commented on my post with the words “Yay! I’m glad you’re back!”
It made my life.
Someone is glad that I’m back on the blog. It lit me up, honestly. So thank you, Charlotte!
This one person has seen some of my previous posts and is happy that I’ve returned. What an accomplishment.
Ok, so it’s one person, but still, always celebrate the little achievements!
But it got me thinking “Oh god, someone is actually reading my blog”. And it made me realise that maybe (just maybe) these people (probably not a lot) that read my stuff, don’t know anything about me. And I thought “f*ck it. I don’t care how many people read this” and it’s encouraged my to write this post.
So welcome to my blog. My name is Rosie, I’m 19 and I live in Essex…
- I love cats….like, I f*cking love them. A lot.
- The biggest hopeless romantic. Ever.
- This also makes me out to be an emotional wreck from time to time
- Take me to see a sunset and I’ll be your friend forever
- Music is SO important to me
- Have embarked on the “self-loving” journey & don’t plan on stopping
- I tend to overthink EVERYTHING
- I have 3 tattoos
- Hope to become a qualified beauty therapist this year!
- To me, the most important things in life are love, peace and happiness
…Everyday I realise more and more just how cringey I am. I shall embrace it in 2017.
Let’s all just laugh at ourselves instead of laughing at each other…