I’ve been away for ages.
SOOOO MUCH has been going on in my life that I just haven’t had the time OR the inspiration to post on my blog. I was thrown back into education, went through..like..A MILLION different emotions and…yanno, real life gets in the way.
In march 2016, I bought a “five year memory book”. The idea is everyday you write a few lines about your day and you continue to do this for 5 years. So, at the end of the 5 years, I can look back on any date and see what I did on that day every year. It’s pretty cute.
I reached the end of the first year the other week and can’t believe all that has happened in those 365 days. So many ups and downs, I can’t even count.
AND IMMA REVIEW SOME…
- When I left my job in the hopes of getting into acting school….yeah, that worked out (total sarcasm)
- Learning that self-love is literally one of THE best things ever
- Probably having about 3 emotional breakdowns a day (lol)
- Meeting people that were SO not worth the time, energy, or emotions
- Becoming a qualified beauty therapist
- Getting a fringe
- Ditching the fringe after being called Taylor Swift
- Going to the EDC festival
- My first girls holiday
- My first time throwing up from alcohol (lol)
- Oh look, another heartbreak
- A new family member arrived!
- Deciding not to compare myself to others
- Getting a new job
- My cat turned 2!
- Realising that peace & love is everything
- ..Oh and kindness, too
S’just mad isn’t it? So much happens in a year. This time 365 days ago, I never would have thought I’d be where I am now.
So, here’s to another year! Let’s try not to f**k it up!