A lot of things have happened already since turning 20. I’ve decided to start a new project (which I won’t be revealing for a while), had some personal stuff to deal with…as always.
When am I not going through some emotional trauma?
I’ve decided to start a new series which will reveal all of my current favourite songs/artists/albums.
I’m really experimenting with what I’m choosing to listen to at the moment. I feel that it’s always a really good thing to have a variety of music that you enjoy and when you find something new to listen to, it brings new feelings, new emotions and I love that music can do that when you’ve not heard something before. Whether it’s old or new, discovering a different sound is always good.
So let’s go…
- SweetSexySavage (Deluxe album) – Kehlani
- True To Self – Bryson Tiller
- The Search For Everything – John Mayer
- Higher Love – James Vincent McMorrow
- Cold Heart Killer – Lia Marie Johnson (Perfect for breakups)
- Your Shirt – Chelsea Cutler
- Love Is A Bitch – Two Feet
- Human Touch – Betty Who
- Chihiro – Yoste
- Heartbeats – José González
- Too Much – Kehlani
- Rosie – John Mayer (Purely because it’s my name)
- Slow Hands – Niall Horan
Music Is Medicine ♥